Ocean Breeze Visitors Around The Globe

Free counters!

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Prayer To Be Read or Worn for Protection and Blessing

This prayer was found in the sepulcher of our Lord Jesus in the year 1709 and was sent by the Pope to the Emperor Charles on the eve of his departure to fight his enemies and by him sent to St. Michael in France. Whoever reads or wear it on itself will never be burn or drown nor will any poison effect on any person who wears or read this. He will never be a prisoner of war or will never be vanquished. When a woman has labor pains, let her wear this prayer and she will immediately delivery the baby and when the child is born, let her place this prayer on the right side of the child and the child will be preserved or protected from any accidents. Whoever carries this prayer with him or her will never have any epileptic attacks and if you see someone having bouts of anxiety and/or epileptic attacks, place this on their right side and they will be cured or healed immediately. Whoever writes this prayer for himself or for others "I WILL BLESS" says the Lord BUT whoever scoffs or laughs at it WILL BE DOOMED. When this prayer is in the house, the house will be safely guarded against thunder and lightning and whoever read this prayer daily will be warned three days before his or her death by a holy sign on the day before his death.

You can print this prayer and make it a pamphlet folded to be worn by anyone by keeping it in any pocket of the garments or clothes someone is currently wearing. 



Oh! Lord Almighty you have suffered death at the cross for our sins. Oh! Holy Cross, help in my salvation. 

Oh, Holy Cross of Jesus, be my true light. 

Oh, Holy Cross of Jesus, fill my soul with godly thoughts. 

Oh, Holy Cross, safely guard me against unholy thoughts and worldly dangers that I may worship the Holy Cross of Jesus of Nazareth crucified have pity on me. 

Oh, Holy Cross of Jesus be my hope. 

Oh, Holy Cross of Jesus have mercy on me forever and ever. Amen.

In honor of the precious blood of Jesus and his fearful death and resurrection and his glorifications which leads to everlasting life, as true Jesus is born at Christmas and crucified on Good Friday. 

As true as Joseph and Nicodemus took Jesus down from the cross. 

As true as Jesus ascended to heaven may be preserve me from my enemies all visible and invisible forever and ever. Amen. 

Lord Almighty, unto your hands I give my soul and body. Oh Lord Jesus, grant me the strength to bear the cross as yourself, teach me to bear with humility, all the ills, that the Virgin Mary may fill me with Holy Spirit, preserve my soul and lead it to life everlasting. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment